AGJobs.Org is a service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech. We believe AGJobs.Org increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people.
We respect our users' ownership of and responsibility for the content they choose to share. It is our belief that censoring this content is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression and the Christian religion.
In order to uphold these values, we need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide this service and the freedom of expression it encourages. As a result, there are some boundaries on the type of content that can be hosted with AGJobs.Org. The boundaries we've defined are those that both comply with legal requirements and that serve to enhance the service as a whole.
Our content policies play an important role in maintaining an acceptable experience for you, the users. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here on a regular basis.
Pornography and Obscenity:
- Pornography and Obscenity: - Users may not publish written, image or video content that contains nudity, sexually graphic material, or material that is otherwise deemed explicit by AGJobs.Org.
- Pedophilia, Incest and Bestiality: - Users may not publish written, image or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest and bestiality.
- Child Pornography: - AGJobs.Org has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and we will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
- Explicit Material: - Uses may not publish written, image or video content that contains intentional cleavage, lingerie, intimate apparel, see-through material, sexual positions, sexual attitude, nor abuse of any type.
AGJobs.Org defines denominational abuse as: "those of one religious sect attacking, being rude toward, threatening, or repeatedly challenging those of another religious sect".
These are the most predominate types, but not an all inclusive list, of Denominational Abuses:
- Anti-Christianism is a hostility against Christians and/or the religion of Christianity.
- Anti-Catholicism is a hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards the Roman Catholic Church and its followers.
- Anti-Evangelicalism is a hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards those who usually have a tendency in conservative Christianity.
- Anti-Mormonism is a hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards the Latter Day Saint movement and its followers.
- Anti-Pentecostalism is a hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards those that place special emphasis on the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Anti-Protestantism is a hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards those within Protestantism.
- Anti-Semitism is a hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group.
- Christian Countercult Movement is a hostility toward opposing religious sects based on nothing more than a difference of beliefs from their own.
- Christian Celebrations is a hostility toward the celebration of Christian events - be it Christmas for Western Christians, Hanukkah for Messianic/Semitic, Epiphany for Eastern Christians, Orthodox, Roman Catholics, or any other celebration that Christians around the world partake of. Celebrations are meant to be a time of celebration, not a time when people are being attacked.
As a website that requires our Users to sign a Faith Disclaimer AGJobs.Org will provide our Users a health amount of flexibility in defending their Christian beliefs, so long as defending does not turn into attacking other Users. While counter-attacks are a necessary part of defending ones faith, AGJobs.Org will take a hard line in the enforcement of hate speech, trolling, and cyber-bulling should counter-measures cross over from defending to outright attacking other Users.
AGJobs.Org believes that nearly all Christian dogmatic doctrines (systematic theology) can be proven to be true in a civil manner and we will take action against any User who uses the AGJobs.Org Services to attack either Christian or non-Christian beliefs.
AGJobs.Org defines content abuse as any method used by a User which abuses the AGJobs.Org Services or Users of AGJobs.Org.
These are the most predominate types of Content Abuse, but not an all inclusive list, of Content Abuse:
- Spam - Spam is the indiscriminately sending of unsolicited content.
- Hate Speech - Hate speech is a term for speech intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a person or group of people based on their race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, moral or political views, socioeconomic class, occupation or appearance (such as height, weight, and hair color), mental capacity and any other distinction-liability. (source: Wikipedia)
- Profanity - Profanity is someone who posts words, expressions, gestures, or other social behaviors which is socially constructed or interpreted as insulting, rude and vulgar or desecrating or showing disrespect. AGJobs.Org has in place a system to censor out a large amount of curse and foul words. Users may not attempt to defeat our software which censors out these community unacceptable bad words. While our system does work hard to prevent profanity, it will likely never be 100% successful.
- Trolling - An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion. (source: Wikipedia)
- Flaming - Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Occasionally, flamers wish to upset and offend other Users, in which case they can be called "trolls". Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject. (source: Wikipedia)
- Cyber-bullying - Cyber-bullying involves the use of published information and communication, by an individual or group, that is intended to or may harm others through personal, group, or corporate attacks or other means. (partial source: Wikipedia)
- Malicious Codes and Viruses: - We do not allow spamming, transmitting malware and viruses, publishing hyperlinks that have a destination that infects users computers, or publishing malicious codes.
- Marketing Scams and Deception: - We do not allow the publishing of marketing scams, tier scams or any other form of deception.
- Automated Publication: - AGJobs.Org does not allow the Publication of Content from usernets groups, newsgroups, rss feeds, twitter feeds, facebook feeds, mobile services, or any other automated syndication methods.
- Sexual Identity: - We do not allow the publishing of content that is directly, in-directly, or primarily, associated with sexual identity, homosexual orientation, same-sex relationship, transgender, cisgender, asexual, the alternative lifestyle, or any other sexual orientation content.
- Numerology - Numerology is any of many systems, traditions or beliefs in a mystical or esoteric relationship between numbers and physical objects or living things. We consider the 'Bible code' as associated within this Clause.
- Gematria - Gematria or gimatria is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself.
- Conspiracy Theory - We do not allow the publishing of content that deals with any matter outside of Biblical topics that venture into the conspiracy theorists world. An example of this would be: nephilim are aliens.
- Dating Services: - We do not provide our Services for purposes of being a Dating Service Provider.
- Normal Writing: - Users should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing" by not posting excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text in places it does not below, and users should not SHOUT (type in all capital words) or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?).
Abuse of Comment Removal: Abuse of removal of comments from blogs are a serious problem and it will not be tolerated. The AGJobs.Org Blog Services allow our Users access to multiple methods to prevent others from commenting on their blogs - such as using the IgnoreList feature, only allowing your friends to view your blogs, and setting your blogs to have each comment approved before they are made public. Should you encounter issues with other Users you must use these features to prevent said User from further access to your Blogs. Should you choose to not utilize these Services/features and instead allow open access to your blogs, than proceed to mass delete comments from your blogs, please be aware that AGJobs.Org reserves the right to revoke your ability to delete comments from your blogs. We believe that only in rare situations should blog comments be removed and therefore encourage all of our Users to give great consideration before removing published/public blog comments from their blogs.
Limitations On Political Related Blogs: No more than ten percent (10%) of your blogs may be about political topics. While AGJobs.Org allows the ability to publish blogs on nearly any topic, it is not the goal of AGJobs.Org to be a Political Blogging Service Provider. A healthy blogging habit includes blogging about multiple issues of the Christian faith and life and therefore we seek to limit the percentage of blogs that are political based topics.
Copyright: It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. More information about our copyright procedures can be found here. Please note that we will only take actions against Copyright infringements when the alleged copyright infringement is delivered to AGJobs.Org by a legal representative of said copyrighted material.
Private and Confidential Information: Publishing of private and confidential information, either your own or that of others is not permitted. Any transmission or publication of email address(es), phone number(s), and/or physical or mailing address(es), anywhere within public view is not permitted. Any transmission or publication of social connections, private message content, and/or other personal information, distributed without authorization, is not permitted.
Unlawful Use of Services: Our products and services may not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Citation/Sourced Content: Citation or Sourced Content is defined as published or unpublished sourced content that has not been originally published by the blog author. Citation/Sourced Content must include a citation to the original content source. Published Content must include citation source(s) if it contains sourced content. Published Content cannot contain more than 25% of Sourced Content. Bible Citation is likewise required.
Signatures: Signatures are blocks of text you may place at the bottom of Published Content. AGJobs.Org does not allow Users with free accounts to use 'signature links' (links at the bottom or top of their publications.) For non-trial members, signatures may contain up to two lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of normal size text. Signatures may not contain an image of any kind. Signatures may not contain any direct website hyperlinks to any type of content other than a website - linking directly to audio, video, images, maps, files, torrents, and other none website type files are not allowed. Signatures cannot contain website links to websites to which you do not have the legal ownership of and/or are not legally affiliated with. All Signature website links must conform to the "Linking To Other Websites" Section of our Content Policy. The use of ShortURL Services for website links is not allowed. Signatures may not contain an single line of text if that single line of text includes a website link. You may not include text in any way which suggests you offer official support of the AGJobs.Org Service unless you have been directly authorized by AGJobs.Org to do so.
Profile Avatars: User defined avatars are to be no larger than 200 pixels square, contain no animation, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status (e.g. mimicking photographs/avatars of staff) and may not exceed 6kB (6000 Bytes) in filesize. Profile Avatars should not include any pornography and obscenity of any kind - reference the "Pornography and Obscenity" section above for further details. Profile Avatars cannot contain any content which would violate any other aspect of the AGJobs.Org Global Policies. Profile Avatars cannot contain any Registered/Copyrighted material pursuant to our Copyright and DMCA policy.
Localization: AGJobs.Org requires that users publish content that only contains English (either American or Britain) language at all times (hacker lingo not allowed).
Advertisement, Fundraising, Marketing, and Philanthropy: AGJobs.Org prohibits all three of these type of activities at our website. No Published Content should contain any hint of these three forms of monetary and/or goods exchange, except within provided "For Sale" and "For Trade" Services available to those users with granted privileges.
Fundraising is the process of soliciting and gathering money or other goods by requesting donations from individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies. Although fundraising typically refers to efforts to gather funds for not-for-profit organizations, it is sometimes used to refer to the identification and solicitation of investors or other sources of capital for for-profit enterprises.
The American Marketing Association suggests that Marketing is "the process of planning and executing the pricing, promotion, and distribution of goods, ideas, and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organizational goals." Another definition, perhaps simpler and more universal, is the process of moving people closer to making a decision to purchase, use, follow, refer, upload, download, obey, reject, conform, become complacent to another person's, society's or organization's value. Simply, if it doesn't facilitate a "sale" then it's not marketing. However, the most widely accepted definition of marketing on a global scale comes from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) in the UK, which is the largest marketing body in the world in terms of membership. The definition claims marketing to be the "management process of anticipating, identifying and satisfying customer requirements profitably".
Philanthropy is the voluntary act of donating money or goods or providing some other support to a charitable cause, usually over an extended period of time. In a more fundamental sense, philanthropy may encompass any activity which is intended to enhance the common good or improve human well being. Someone who is well known for practicing philanthropy may sometimes be called a philanthropist.
Linking To Other Websites: AGJobs.Org does not allow the publication of any type of website links (be they personal, business, or commercial) if the purpose is to fund raise, market, advertise, seek or offer philanthropy, or to promote competitive Services of those that AGJobs.Org provides. Off-site links can only be used as a means of citation. Off-site links cannot be linked to a websites home page, they must link to a specific sub-page of a website that is specifically for the citation. Off-site links cannot utilize 'ShortLinks' of any kind from any service outside of the AGJobs.Org Services. AGJobs.Org does not allow Users with free accounts to use 'signature links' (links at the bottom or top of their publications.) AGJobs.Org does not allow the publication of website links to websites that asks, or offer the ability for, donations to support their ministry, business, fundraiser, or cause. AGJobs.Org does not allow the publication of website links to promote commercial websites - we define "commercial" as any website that sells or offers products (books, cds, gifts, music, services, etc). For commercial website promotion please see our Advertisement page.
AGJobs.Org reserves the right to terminate the account of any user who violates one or many of these policies at any time, for any reason, without refund of account if applicable, and without notification nor explanation. AGJobs.Org reserves the right to suspend/remove any Content at any time for any reason without notification.
AGJobs.Org reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time without notification to our users or the generalized public.
Should this Content Policy at any time conflict with the AGJobs.Org Terms of Service, the AGJobs.Org Terms of Service should be the overwriting policy.