- AGJobs.Org asks for some personal information when you sign up to use AGJobs.Org, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- In addition to publishing your weblog posts, you may also provide additional profile information, such as a photo, birthday, location, etc. and can edit your profile at any time on our profile administration page.
- AGJobs.Org servers automatically record information about your use of the service, such as when you use AGJobs.Org and the frequency and size of data transfers. Information displayed or clicked in the AGJobs.Org interface (including UI elements, settings, and other information) is also recorded. If you are logged in we may associate that information with your account.
- If you choose to use AGJobs.Org mobile, we may record your phone number when you publish content, send a text message, photos, or SMS to or from AGJobs.Org. Your phone number may be associated with your AGJobs.Org Account or, if you do not have a AGJobs.Org Account, with some other similar account ID. We often generate this account ID based on your device and hardware IDs, so if you change your device or hardware, you will have to re-associate this new device or hardware with your account before we can authenticate you.
- AGJobs.Org stores and maintains your account information and copies of your publications and comments, including drafts and deleted, in order to maintain the service.
- You can change your AGJobs.Org account settings, including your profile information, at any time in the Account section of AGJobs.Org.
- If you terminate your account, we will remove all posts from public view. Because of the way we maintain our Service, residual copies of your profile information and other information associated with your account may remain on back-up media.
P.O. Box 3206
Eureka CA 95502
Last updated: June 01, 2015