1. Description of Service.
We are a web publishing service and optional hosting service (the "Service").
In order to uphold the values of the Service we need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide this service. As a result, there are some boundaries on the type of content that can be published and/or hosted at the Service. These boundaries are those that both comply with legal requirements and that serve to enhance the Service as a whole.
2. Pornography, Sexuality, and Obscenity.
The Service considers all of the following to be wholly unacceptable and will result in account termination.
- Pornography and Obscenity
- Users may not publish written, image or video content that contains nudity, sexually graphic material, or material that is otherwise deemed explicit.
- Pedophilia, Incest and Bestiality
- Users may not publish written, image or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest and bestiality.
- Child Pornography
- The Service has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography and we will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
- Sexual Identity
- We do not allow the publishing of content that is directly, in-directly, or primarily, associated with sexual identity, homosexual orientation, same-sex relationship, transgender, cisgender, asexual, the alternative lifestyle, or any other sexual orientation content.
- Explicit Material
- Uses may not publish written, image or video content that contains intentional cleavage, lingerie, intimate apparel, see-through material, sexual positions, sexual attitude, nor abuse of any type.
3. Denominational Abuse.
The Service defines denominational abuse as: "those of one religious sect attacking, being rude toward, threatening, or repeatedly challenging those of another religious sect".
These are the most predominate types, but not an all inclusive list, of Denominational Abuses:
- Hostility against Christians and/or the religion of Christianity.
- Hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards the Roman Catholic Church and its followers.
- Hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards the Latter Day Saint movement and its followers.
- Hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards those that place special emphasis on the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards those within Protestantism.
- Hostility against an institutional, ideological or emotional bias towards Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group.
- Christian Counterculture Movement
- Hostility toward opposing religious sects based on nothing more than a difference of beliefs from their own.
- Christian Celebrations
- Hostility toward the celebration of Christian events - be it Christmas for Western Christians, Hanukkah for Messianic/Semitic, Epiphany for Eastern Christians, Orthodox, Roman Catholics, or any other celebration that Christians around the world partake of. Celebrations are meant to be a time of celebration, not a time when people are being attacked.
4. Content Abuse.
Content Abuse consists of the broadest enforcement of abuse. In most countries around the world some of these content abuses are considered illegal online activities.
- Rarely are counter attacks a necessary part of defending ones faith. The Service will take a hard line in the enforcement of hate speech, trolling, and cyber-bulling should counter accounts accounts / defending cross over from defending to outright attacking others.
- Attacking of Beliefs
- Nearly all Christian dogmatic doctrines (systematic theology) can be proven to be true in a civil manner and we will take action against any user who uses the Services to attack either Christian or non-Christian beliefs.
- Spam is the indiscriminately sending of unsolicited content.
- Hate Speech
- Hate speech is a term for speech intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a person or group of people based on their race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, moral or political views, socioeconomic class, occupation or appearance (such as height, weight, and hair color), mental capacity and any other distinction-liability. (source: Wikipedia)
- Profanity is someone who posts words, expressions, gestures, or other social behaviors which is socially constructed or interpreted as insulting, rude and vulgar or desecrating or showing disrespect. The Service has in place a system to censor out a large amount of curse and foul words. Users may not attempt to defeat our software which censors out these community unacceptable bad words. While our system does work hard to prevent profanity, it will likely never be 100% successful.
- An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion. (source: Wikipedia)
- Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Occasionally, flamers wish to upset and offend other Users, in which case they can be called "trolls". Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject. (source: Wikipedia)
- Cyber-bullying involves the use of published information and communication, by an individual or group, that is intended to or may harm others through personal, group, or corporate attacks or other means. (partial source: Wikipedia)
- Malicious Codes and Viruses:
- We do not allow spamming, transmitting malware and viruses, publishing hyperlinks that have a destination that infects users computers, or publishing malicious codes.
- Marketing Scams and Deception:
- We do not allow the publishing of marketing scams, tier scams or any other form of deception.
- Automated Publication:
- Publication of Content from usernets groups, newsgroups, rss feeds, twitter feeds, facebook feeds, mobile services, or any other automated syndication methods is prohibited.
- Numerology is any of many systems, traditions or beliefs in a mystical or esoteric relationship between numbers and physical objects or living things. We consider the 'Bible code' as associated within this Clause.
- Gematria or gimatria is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself.
- Conspiracy Theory
- We do not allow the publishing of content that deals with any matter outside of Biblical topics that venture into the conspiracy theorists world. An example of this would be: nephilim are aliens.
- Dating Services:
- We do not provide our Services for purposes of being a Dating Service Provider.
- Normal Writing:
- Users should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing" by not posting excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text in places it does not below, and users should not SHOUT (type in all capital words) or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?).
5. Slander & Libel.
False or malicious claims regarding any person, organization, product, belief, etc., are prohibited. Posting blatantly false information, speculations as if they are fact, intentional slander, or libel are likewise are prohibited.
6. Abuse of Comment Removal.
Abuse of removal of comments are a serious problem and it will not be tolerated. The Services allow upgraded users access to multiple methods to prevent others from commenting on their published content, such as privacy rights access and using the IgnoreList feature. Should you choose to not utilize these features and instead mass delete comments from your publications, please be aware that the Service reserves the right to revoke your ability to further delete comments. We believe that only in rare situations should comments be removed and therefore encourage all of our users to give great consideration before removing published comments.
7. Political Related Content.
The Service does not allow any published content that is political in nature.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. More information about our copyright procedures can be found on within our DMCA policy. Please note that we will only take actions against Copyright infringements when the alleged copyright infringement is delivered to the Service by a legal representative of said copyrighted material.
9. Private and Confidential Information.
Publishing of private and confidential information, either your own or that of others is not permitted. Any transmission or publication of any email address(s), phone number(s), physical/mailing address(es), social connections, and/or other personal information, is not permitted.
10. Unlawful Use of Services.
The Service may not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
11. Citation/Sourced Content.
Citation or Sourced Content is defined as published or unpublished sourced content that has not been originally published by the user. Citation/Sourced Content must include a citation to the original content source. Published content must include citation source(s) if it contains sourced content. Published content cannot contain more than 25% of sourced content. Bible Citation is likewise required.
Signatures are blocks of text or image placed at the bottom of published content, typically intended to promote or advertisement either the individual, their biography, activities, branding, and the like. The Service does not allow any signatures of any kind.
13. Advertisement, Fundraising, Marketing, and Philanthropy.
The Service prohibits all of these type of activities at our website. No published content should contain any hint of these forms of monetary and/or goods exchange.
- Advertising is an audio or visual form of marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, nonpersonal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea.
- Fundraising is the process of soliciting and gathering money or other goods by requesting donations from individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies. Although fundraising typically refers to efforts to gather funds for not-for-profit organizations, it is sometimes used to refer to the identification and solicitation of investors or other sources of capital for for-profit enterprises.
- The American Marketing Association suggests that Marketing is "the process of planning and executing the pricing, promotion, and distribution of goods, ideas, and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organizational goals." Another definition, perhaps simpler and more universal, is the process of moving people closer to making a decision to purchase, use, follow, refer, upload, download, obey, reject, conform, become complacent to another person's, society's or organization's value. Simply, if it doesn't facilitate a "sale" then it's not marketing. However, the most widely accepted definition of marketing on a global scale comes from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) in the UK, which is the largest marketing body in the world in terms of membership. The definition claims marketing to be the "management process of anticipating, identifying and satisfying customer requirements profitably".
- Philanthropy is the voluntary act of donating money or goods or providing some other support to a charitable cause, usually over an extended period of time. In a more fundamental sense, philanthropy may encompass any activity which is intended to enhance the common good or improve human well being. Someone who is well known for practicing philanthropy may sometimes be called a philanthropist.
14. Linking To Other Websites.
The Service does not allow the publication of any type of website link anywhere within our service.
The Service requires that users publish only officially recognized language content.
16. Goods or Services.
You may not use the Service to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services, including, but not limited to:
- Firearms, ammunition, or explosives;
- Drugs, including alcohol and tobacco, or any controlled substances;
- Paid services involving physical sexual contact;
- Stolen goods;
- Personal information;
- Falsified official documents or currency
Keep in mind that the Service is not intended to be used as a marketplace and takes no responsibility for any transactions individual users might decide to undertake in spite of this.
The Service reserves the right to suspend/remove any content at any time for any reason without notification.
The Service reserves the right to terminate the account of any user at any time, for any reason, without refund of account if applicable, and without notification nor explanation.
The Service reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time without notification to our users or the generalized public.
Should this policy at any time conflict with the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service are the overwriting policy.